Service to human is service to God. Serving food to the people who are in hungry is equal to effect of performing Ritual Yagna. Human beings can only be satisfied with food but not with gold, dress and other things, as they desire to have them more and more. But in case of food a man wholeheartedly says that the food is ‘ enough ‘ for him. It is said that glory, strength and fame will be acquired in Trilokas by Annadanam. The donor of Anandanam will get first entry in the heaven. For this noble cause, participate in TTD Annadanam Scheme by giving donations in huge amounts and see that the programme is continued forever without any break.
According to the legends, Tirumala is the sacred place and Lord Srinivasa is the Mystic God at all the times in the universe Performing. Annadanam which is the best among all charities, at the holiest place, to the devotees of greatest God Lord Balaji, is really a noble act. You can be a part of this sacred TTD Annadanam Scheme by contributing ample amounts as donations.
DETAILS OF SRI VENKATESWARA NITHYA ANNADANA SCHEME
Programmes of the scheme
The scheme was started on a small scale in 1984 and now Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is providing full meals at free of cost to all devotees in Tirumala and Tiruchanoor under the Nitya Annadanam scheme. Every day nearly 1.76 lakh devotees are availing the free Annaprasadam under the scheme in Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Nithya Annaprasadam Complex, PAC-II & S.V. Guest House, Tirumala .TTD also supplying food packets on a continuous basis to the pilgrims awaiting for darshan in the outside Q-lines and Vaikuntam Q-Complexes, Tirumala including milk to the awaiting children at free of cost. In Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple also nithya Annaprasadam facility being provided, daily for about 5000 pilgrims at free of cost, besides this T.T.D. is providing free food to the pedestrians in the Foot Path near Narasimhaswamy Temple.TTD started distribution of Annaprasadams with effect from 11.1.2014 to 10,000 pilgrims twice a day at Srinivasam and Vishnu Nivasam complexes, Tirupati.
How the scheme operates
This scheme is being run with the donations received from Devotees / Donors from all over the world. With a view to continue the scheme forever the Devasthanams deposited all the donations in nationalized banks and the interest accrued on it is being utilized for the scheme. So, Annadanam will not be performed either on behalf of a particular donor or on a specified date. Annadanam is being performed on all 365 days in a year with the interest on magnanimous donations received from the donors
How to donate
- Donations can be made by way of cheque or demand draft on any scheduled bank drawn in favour of The Executive Officer, Sri Venkateswara Nithya Annadanam Trust, TTD, Tirupati and can be sent to the Deputy Executive Officer, Sri Venkateswara Nithya Annadanam Trust, TTD Administrative Building,K.T. Road, Tirupati - 517 501.
- The intending donors may contribute their donations on any Scheduled Bank at Tirumala/Tirupati directly and may obtain the receipt from the bankers.
- The intending donors may also contribute their donations through e-donations, Online Remittances through Account No. 013110011500048 IFC Code ANDB0000131, besides sending their Identity Proofs and other details to the Dy.Exe.Officer (AT), Tirupati.
- The donors may also contribute their donations through the ATMs Centres directly to the Account No.013110011131210 of S.V. Nithya Annadanam Trust, Tirupati.
* Click - Application for Donation
Privileges to the Donors :
The minimum contribution for the scheme is Rs.1000/-. The donors will be given receipts and eligible for income tax exemption under section 80(G). The donations received below Rs.1000/- will be sent to the account of Srivari Hundi without any intimation to the donors.
Following special amenities are provided for the donors who donated Rs.1 Lakh, 5 Lakhs, 10 Lakhs and more. Donor passbook will be issued to the donor. The donors can get life time facility with this passbook. Companies or Joint Donors are allowed to get facilities for 20 years. Five persons as per the names mentioned in the Donor Pass Book will be permitted for darshan. To prepare the donor pass book, they should send 2 passport size photos, date of birth, names of other members and their age, relationship with the donor and in case of a company specimen signatures of the concerned officer along with the Nationalised bank officer’s attestation, to the Deputy Executive Officer Sri Venkateswara Nithya Annadanam Trust, TTD, Tirupati.
Privileges to the donors who donate Rs.1 lakh to below 5 lakh:
The donor along with 4 members will be provided free accommodation for 1 day at Tirumala through ARP counter once in a year, Darshan facility for 5 members through Seegra darshan will be provided to the donor once in a year. Apart from this, 6 small laddus, 1 dupatta and 1 blouse piece will be presented to the donor. Income tax exemption certificate under section 80(G) of Income Tax Act will be issued.
Privileges to the donors who donate Rs.5 lakhs to below 10 lakh:
Free accommodation will be provided at Tirumala for 3 days in a year through ARP counter. Seegra darshan facility for 5 members thrice in a year will be provided to the donor. Apart from it 10 small laddus, 1 dupatta and 1 blouse piece, 5 Maha prasadam packets are provided once in a year, one gold plated silver medal with the image of Srivaru and Goddess Padmavathi Devi will be given at the time of donor’s first visit only. The donor name will be displayed prominently in the dining hall at the Annaprasadam Complex, Tirumala. Income tax exemption certificate under section 80(G) of Income Tax Act will be issued.
Privileges to the donors who donate Rs.10 lakh and below Rs.1(one) Crore:
The donor and other members will be provided with free accommodation for 3 days in a year in VIP Area having the tariff Rs.500/-. VIP beginning / Break Darshan facility for 5 members thrice in a year will be provided, 20 small laddus. one dupatta and blouse piece will be presented to the donor. One gold dollar of 5 grams in addition to one gold plated silver medallion with the image of Srivaru and Goddess Padmavathi Devi will be given during the first visit of the donor only. Income tax exemption certificate under section 80(G) of Income Tax Act will be issued.
Privileges to the donors who donate Rs. 1 (One) Crore and above:
The donor and other members will be provided with free accommodation for 3 days in a year in VIP Area having the tariff Rs.2,500/-. VIP beginning / Break darshan facility for 5 members thrice in a year will be provided, besides providing Suprabhat Darshan for 3 days and Veda Ashirvachanam once in a year. 10 Big Laddus, one dupatta and blouse piece will be presented to the donor. One gold dollar of 5 grams in addition to one gold plated silver medallion with the image of Srivaru and Goddess Padmavathi Devi will be given during the first visit of the donor only. Income tax exemption certificate under section 80(G) of Income Tax Act will be issued.
How to utilize the Donors Privileges :
A Donor pass book will be issued to the donors who donates Rs.1 lakh and above. The donors can utilize their privileges as per their eligibility by showing their donor pass book at Donor Cell office, C.R.O.Building, TTD, Tirumala with prior intimation i.e., 20 days before. Contact Nos:0877- 2263472 / 2263727.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE DONATING TO THE SCHEME:
The Pass Book and Income Tax exemption certificate will be issued in the name of Donor only.
The presence of the Donor shall be made compulsory for the Darshan along with four (4) other members.
The Donor and their family members will be allowed for Darshan only on production of the IDENTITY PROOFS. Further, every year the donor has to send the life certificate to the Donor Cell, Tirumala in their own interest for the continuation of the previlage and not to face inconvenience while visiting Tirumala.
In any case, if the donor is not in a position to attend Darshan and collect Prasadams / Bahumanams, he/she shall send the life certificate and authorisation letter with specimen signatures of the persons to whom the Darshan is to be provided and Prasadams / Bahumanams has to be given well in advance to the Donor cell, Tirumala. The Donor has to take prior permission from the Donor Cell, Tirumala in this regard.
The Change of names of enrolled members other than the main donor, on verification shall be permitted for not exceeding three(3)times in the privileged period with the approval of the Executive Officer, TTD.
TTD reserves the right to change or alter any of the above terms and conditions at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
DONATIONS IN THE NAME OF COMPANIES / TRUSTS / FIRMS
- Any five members on behalf of the company/Trust/Firm will be permitted for Darshan.
- Only the Director/ Managing Director/Managing Trustee/Any of the partner, Employees and their families alone are eligible to be nominated for the privileges.
- The Director / Managing Director or Company Secretary of the Company, Managing Trustee of Trust, any partner of the Firm should give the authorisation letter along with Identity Proofs nomination five names well in advance i.e., before 15 days to the donor cell as well as to bring the copy of the authorisation by the visitor to present the same in the office of the Donor Cell, Tirumala. The donor has to take prior permission from the donor cell, Tirumala in this regard.
- The Director/ Managing Director/Managing Trustee/Any of the partner, Employees and their families will be allowed for Darshan only on production of Identity Proofs. Further, every year the donor has to send the Company/Firm/Trust Existance Certificate which has to be given by the Company/Firm/Trust Bankers to the donor cell, Tirumala in their own in Trust for continuation of privilege and not to face inconvenience while visiting Tirumala.
- In Case, if the donor (Director/Managing Director/Managing Trustee/Any of the partner) is not in a position to attend Darshan and collect Prasadamas/Bahumanams, they can send the Company/Firm/Trust existence certificate and authorisation letter with specimen signature of the persons to whom the prasadams/Bahumanams as to be given well in advance to the donor cell, Tirumala. The donor has to take prior permission from the donor cell, Tirumala in this regard.
- In case, the donation is made on behalf of company, the Pass Book and income tax exemption certificate will be issued in the name of company only.
- TTD reserves the right to change or alter any of the above terms and conditions at any time without without assigning any reasons thereof.
NEW MATHRUSRI TARIGONDA VENGAMAMBA NITHYA ANNADANAM COMPLEX, TIRUMALA
MathruSri Tarigonda Vengamamba Nithya Annaprasadam Complex, Tirumala was newly constructed with Rs.35 crores & the building was opened by H.E.Smt.Prathibha Devisingh Patil, Hon’ble President of India on 07-07-2011. The building is having four dining halls in two floors. Each dining hall is accommodating 1,000 persons at a time in new Annadanam building. In addition to full meals daily 8,000 Nos. of Roti’s are preparing to serve to the pilgrims along with Muddapappu on free of cost.
In addition to the above, the vessels etc., which are being used in the Annaprasadam Complex have been completely modernized with modular kitchen equipment by adopting the modernized cooking ranges, trolleys vessels and dining tables purchased from Salem Steel Plant to the tune of Rs. 1.46 crores Around 1000 staff like office staff, catering Supervisors, cooks, cleaners and contract workers etc., are in the service of devotees visiting to Tirumala in providing the free Annaprasadam.